Be sure to click on the following link if you wish to see the announcement bulletin: February 28, 2016
Welcome to St. Augustine’s Anglican Church
Sunday Services at 08:00 am & 10:00 am
If you were in Church last Sunday for the Baptism of Harper Harcott I am sure you enjoyed seeing all the children present, as I did.
For me, I love to hear the frequent outburst of a word or two from the younger children in the congregation from time to time.
I gives me a chuckle and brings back memories of when my own children were younger.
EVENTS THIS WEEK:
– Friday, February 26 – SIMPLE SUPPER – come and bring a friend – good food and a very welcoming group.
– Sunday, February 28 – Encounters at 08;30 am – interesting discussions – come and join the group
· Choir practice at 09:30 – new voices welcome
· Church Service at 10:00 am
· Community Dancing at 2:30 pm – this is the final Sunday afternoon for this session.
– Tuesday, March 01 – Saving Jesus at 7:00 pm – Everyone welcome – no charge or commitment
–Lenten Quiet Morning Monday March 7th, 9am-1:30pm. Please bring a bag lunch to share. We will spend time in quiet together making use of the lenten music of Alana Levandoski to focus our meditation.
EASTER DATES TO REMEMBER – Further details to come:
– Sunday, March 20 – Palm Sunday
– Thursday, March 24 – Maundy Thursday
– Friday, March 25 – Good Friday, Stations of the Cross
– Saturday, March 26 – Easter vigil
– Sunday, March 27 – Easter Sunday
– Lots happening – please see the Synod Scene on the notice board downstairs or here
– PRAYER BREAKFAST – Wednesday, April 27 at Shaw Conference Centre – with Mayor Don Iveson and other Civic Leaders.
o If you are interested visit: http//Edmonton prayerbreakfast.ca.
– If you are looking for something to do – you will find various event seeking volunteers
If you have time and skills to volunteer – we could use your assistance at St. Augustine’s – there are many small jobs to be done around the church.
Please leave your name and number on the Church phone – 780 466-532 and we will contact you will more details.
Keep well and be safe.
Hope to see you at the Simple Supper on Friday and at Church on Sunday.