Weekly Announcement Sheet found here: Weekly Announcements January 24 2016
Welcome to St. Augustine’s Anglican Church
Sunday services at 08:00 & 10:00 am.
Sunday, January 24, 2016
– We will be feeding people of the inner-city attending the service at the Bissell Centre
– As of today we are very short of helpers/drivers, especially someone with a truck to load and deliver the food.
– Also we are short on some of the food items required.
– If you can help in any way, please call June, cell 780 777-3428 – if n answer, please leave your name and number.
– This is an annual event that we have participated in since 1985.
EVENTS AT CHURCH IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS:
1. Friday, January 29 – Simple Supper – 5 to 7 pm – Adults $7 Children 12 and under FREE
2. Sunday, February 07 – AGM following the 10:00 am service – if you have a report or
4. newsworthy item, Pease submit to the Church office by Friday, January 22.
5. Tuesday, February 09 – Pancake Supper – Adults $5 Children 10 and under $2.
NEW ITEMS & EVENTS IN THE DIOCESAN NEWS LETTER ON THE NOTICE BOARD:
– Refugee Crisis information
– Black History Month at St. Faith’s Anglican Church
– Miwasin Healing and Learning Gathering at All Saint’s Cathedral
– Other events, activities, panels etc. that you may find of interest.
INVITATION TO SHARE IN HOLY SUPPER (COMMUNION) WITH THE SPANISH CONGREGATION
-Many may not know that there is a Spanish Mennonite congregation (Iglesia Menonita Manantial de Vida) that meets in the smaller Annex building on our land. After a recent meeting they invited us to join them in their Holy Supper this Sunday at their 11am service. Any are welcome.
Hope to hear from anyone that may be able to help with the Bissell Centre on Sunday, January 24th.
Be well and be safe.
See you on Sunday.
June Greig – Office Volunteer