“The Ten Commandments – Laws of the Heart” by Joan Chittister OSB.
What are the Ten Commandments? Is there anything in them to really care about?
- Today we are called to rethink what it means to be a Christian…to make decisions that will certainly determine the character and quality of the future as well as the present.
- The Ten Commandments are an adventure in human growth. We are not convicted by them.-.but we are transformed by them.
- These are laws of the heart not laws of the land! They lead to fullness of life.
Come and explore these ideas and many more in this DVD and discussion-based interest group and take a fresh look at material that that has long been understood to be important but often seems out-dated.
- Facilitator – Val McCormack
- Tuesday Evenings 7:00-8:30; Oct. 14, 21 and 28; Nov. 4, 11 and 18
- Lower Lounge – St. Augustine of Canterbury Anglican Church.
- 6110 Fulton Road, Edmonton.
- Sign-up List on the Notice Board in the Church Foyer.
- Or e-mail email@example.com
- Or call the Church Office 780 466 5532; Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org